[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No Microchips, No Tattoos.

  • From: Anne <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 16:45:20 -0400

"proven" facts? "Migrate"? My dogs were always chipped, no cancers, no
migration. They were checked every year and were fine.
Everyone gives his/her opinions and that's fine. I do object to some of the so
called 'proven' facts. That usually are not so 'proven'. Sometimes 'proven'
is in the eyes of the beholder. Anyway, this is a subject likely to have no
end. Enjoy!
Anne, GA

On Aug 31, 2015, at 4:33 PM, Theresa-GSD Yesko (Redacted sender "scenecrest"
for DMARC) wrote:

proven facts that were found why not too. Microchips
migrate to other places so it can take longer in certain cases to produce
cancer.