[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No Microchips, No Tattoos.

  • From: "Daphne Hereford" <Daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 15:52:55 -0500

Oh dear Mary-Anne - who told you Rin Tin Tin dogs were well behaved? I am
here to tell you for the most part they are not. Hahahahahaha. OK before
anyone goes crazy and attacks me, it was a joke. I have already been
attacked once today on Facebook for suggesting that a handler respond nicely
to a person bashing her show dogs. Go figure.

Daphne Hereford

AKC Breeder of Merit

RIN TIN TIN Line Dogs

<http://www.hollywooddogs.com/> www.HollywoodDogs.com