[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No Microchips, No Tattoos.

  • From: Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Theresa-GSD Stolz <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 15:43:42 -0400

Of course, any Natural magazine or natural medicine will want you to believe
them. Those who espouse traditional medicine want you to believe them. Each
must come up with his own responses and you aren't convincing me. Shelters
here scan for chips and I have not heard of any dog getting cancer from a chip.
Unfortunately, my daughter's dog who is NOT chipped has osteoscarcoma.
Anne, GA

Sent from Anne's iPad

On Aug 31, 2015, at 12:33 PM, Theresa-GSD Yesko (Redacted sender "scenecrest"
for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I could up detailed information on Microchips in dogs but will only send this
one
last site dealing with the hazards since the list is quiet.

http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/microchips-pet/

Not everything hits the news or is shared of the dangers of the microchip.

Just like over-vaccinating unless you experience it first hand you think it
can never happen to you. Think at it this way if you do not take your dog
in each year for vaccines to cause the cancer how will your vet survive?
I vaccinate but will never over vaccinate my GSDs or microchip but then my
dogs are either on a leash with fenced in front, back yard to add fencing all
around my horse barn. When they go to a dog show they will be watched 24-7 by
someone I trust. Having had 6 dogs at a time it is no different than having
7 horses
as you keep them fenced or on a lead if out of it.

Theresa

POST is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original
kind are permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND
of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed
in any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html
is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original author