[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National/Don"t Panic

  • From: GreyPines@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, danannkennel@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:18:48 EDT

In a message dated 6/9/2005 1:09:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:
The  dinner I believe cost the club 18.00 per plate it was not donated. the
club  then charged for the resale of the food. The food was excellent and the
dinner  was sold out.
Terry
Sally Hayden <danannkennel@xxxxxxx>  wrote:
My understanding is that the Oregon national made money because most  of the
dinner was donated- Not because there was a lot of people in  attendance- just
how many times do you think that is going to  happen

Sally:
I don't know who is providing you with the above information but it is  wrong.
We paid the caterer for all meals served and any other accoutments he
provided.
We made money off the dinner because he was so reasonably priced (plus the
food quality was excellent). No one donated any portion of the meals or the
table gifts (notebooks) or the table decorations.
May I suggest that if there is a question of this financial nature that you
contact me or look at the financial detail that is on the GSDCA web site in
the  secured area.
Regards
Bill
_Bill Pfeiffer, GSDCA  Treasurer & I-Net Committee Chair (919-781-4955)_
(http://www.gsdca.org/Noframes/officers.html)