[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD Judges

  • From: "Kay Reamensnyder" <bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx" <EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx>, hcj2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:12:14 -0800

---Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
---bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
---VISIT OUR WEBSITE:http://home.earthlink.net/~bedkar

YOUR line of logic is very interesting....I assume that means that
NO doctor is capable of treating more than ONE disease or perform One type
of surgery...
or that NO lawyer is capable of trying more than one kind of case....that
teachers
can teach ONLY one subject........

Learning is not lineal.....people really are capable of absorbing more than
one
fact at a time and forming complex knowledge.

Kay

  I agree with you the more time and energy you spend learning  the better