[ SHOWGSD-L ] Canadian National...

  • From: pruett@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 23:37:10 +0000

I never did sit down to post our brags about our trip to Canada:

Windy Acres' Hunka Burnin' Luv v J-Lyn (2nd 6-9 puppy dog) - just 7 months old
and his 2nd weekend in a specialty ring, "Hunk" showed beautifully for his
friend, co-owner, and co-breeder Ariel.  Hunk is out of our J-Lyn's Felony
Windy Acres (Bull out of our ROM Clarice daughter) by Windy Acres' Always Mine
(Sel Ch Desperado ROM out of Ch Windy Acres' All Mine).  Hunk's OFA prelims
were recently returned to us - good hips, normal elbows!

Windy Acres' My Oh My (1st Bred-By bitch).  My My has 14 points, both majors in
the states and is by Canadian Ch Windy Acres' Sound and Fury (Sel Ch Desperado
ROM grandson) out of Windy Acres' Ben In A Fury (Ben daughter).  Ariel and My
My are quite a team!  My My's OFA results came in this week's mail - good hips,
normal elbows!

Am/Can Ch Heritage-Windy Acres' Flower (2nd veteran bitch).  Flower will be 8 in
December and was very happy to be back in the show ring as a veteran.  Flower
is a Sel Ch Desperado ROM daughter out of our ROM Clarice daughter, Ch First
Lady of Heritage ROM, making her "Hunk's" aunt and "My My's" great aunt.

Ariel and I had a great time at the Canadian National.  It's the closest any
national every gets to us anymore - just a 725 mile drive from central Maine.
Sometimes I think I must be crazy to make these treks, but, you only live once
and you gotta do what you like to do while you can do it!

Laurie Pruett
Windy Acres