[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Canadian National

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Wayne Ewart <shephaven@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Erynbrook1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 08:15:54 -0800

ok, now I KNOW Hell has frozen over!!! Wayne agrees with ME??

but, a big part of any national is the food.. people have to eat and not
everyone brings their kitchen on wheels..
Kitchener Nationals are famous for the lousy food..
Out here the banquet was held at a golf course..the cost for the meal was
the same as any other National.. and those that attended can verify that the
food was outstanding - most often golf courses do a great job at
banquets -It's not hard to find good food.. but someone has to make an
effort to do so..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com