[ SHOWGSD-L ] Canadian National

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:24:55 -0700 (PDT)

I have only been to one...it was weeks after the 9-11 tragedy in the U.S...the
late great Dick Whalen and the still here great Cappy Pottle were the
judges...the Canadian National was very relaxed at a time when many of us were
un-nerved and semi-depressed, of at least I was....the Canadians as far as how
they conduct their shows are really outstanding...we could learn a lot from our
northern neighbors...wish I could go this year but I'll have 31 nine year olds
expecting me to get them ready for 5th grade!.....please pray for
THEM...lol...FB