[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Canadian National

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:53:11 EST

In a message dated 2/12/2005 12:47:00 P.M. Central Standard Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:
So is  the Can. national getting bigger or smaller each year? How much of
their entry  is from the USA. ? do they offer herding agility and all forms of
obedience?

The entry goes up and down some.....sometimes I think perhaps who is  judging
has quite and effect.
The only have obedience along with conformation, so makes it easier  .....all
events are held indoors.    I would say it is probably  60-40 on entries
with Canadian holding the 60%.  I have never really  sat and broke this down,
but
sound about right.   If you read this Bob  S, perhaps you could elaborate
some....
Molly

Trillia  German Shepherds