[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Canadian National

  • From: "Mary-Anne" <mary-anne.boulet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:49:26 -0400

I managed to get into The Entry Line today and it IS working, I also checked
my mailbox today and have received the requested PL by mail.  Yesterday
Wendy was kind enough to direct me to the website page for the PL and today
Bob sent it to me privately by email.
Isn't there an old saying, "Ask and Ye Shall Receive?"  I'd like to thank
everyone for ensuring that the PL for the National is available - even to
impatient people like myself.  Sorry about the hoopfla.
Mary-Anne

Hey Bob
Got our this morning. Our problem was that our printer isn't working so we
couldn't print one out. It's probably like Lynne, over the hill.
You folks probably won't be hearing from me for a while.
Wayne Ewart
Lynne Gibson
Shep Haven Abbaway German Shepherds
www.geocities.com/abbaway

It seems we are still having problems with the Entry Line telling people
thatthey can't take entries for this year's Canadian National because they
aren't set up for it.  They have been sent four hard copies of the premium
list, plus two by e-mail.  The show is listed on their website and getting
anentry in should be no problem.

If you need a premium list for the show please go on the website, gsdcc.ca -
go to the National page or Forms and you will find it there in a printable
form.  Or, e-mail me and I will send you one right away.

Bob Stevenson