[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Are we that important?

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: shephken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 23:08:45 EDT

I have to concur in part.  Should Ken and I both die (say a car  accident,
which is not out of the norm considering the amt of traveling we  do together)
have in my directive that Nitro be put down, God help me.
You have to understand, this is a dog that paces back and forth when I  go
for a run, and sits at the window waiting for my return.  Even though  Ken and
the Kids are home , he worries, "where's Mom?"   He sleeps  next to my side of
the bed, he shadows my every step .  Although he adores  Ken, he will retreat
to the bedroom on his blanket to wait for my return.   He worries about my
whereabouts, and when Ken took him to a show 5 years ago,  w/o me...Nitro
barely
ate , and though he showed....he didn't have his heart in  it.
Nitro and I are joined at the hip...no doubt about it.   Would I  wish him
put down upon my death ??? Not in a perfect life, but I know him, I  know how
he
frets when I am gone.  So as unpopular as it may be, YES, upon  my untimely
death, I would wish for my best buddy, this magnificent dog to be  put down.
Because I know his heart, his mind, and  his loyalty.

Kathy
WEBSITE "PUPDATED": APR 5, 2006~ SEL 2 ANNIE X NITRO  PUPS!

_http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com_
(http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/)
VICTORY GSDs, There Is Something In A  Name