[ScintillaNET] Re: Newbie - please help me get started

  • From: Aditya Gaddam <adityagaddam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scintillanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:30:28 -0400

Isn't the author working on a new version? Personally, I hate (yes, a
strong word, but its true) how the xml file is setup now. You have to
manually set the font and size for each and every definition (atleast
in PHP). There is no fallback of sorts to a higher "class", atleast
not in any obvious way.

--
http://www.pixelfaction.com
AIM:ApeWithABrain