[ScintillaNET] Re: Newbie - please help me get started

  • From: mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: scintillanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 06:29:17 -0700 (PDT)

Our application uses Scintilla.NET, see http://www.mygenerationsoftware.com

Here is our ScintillaNET.XML file (it's pretty exhaustive)
http://www.mygenerationsoftware.com/ScintillaNET.xml

Here are the methods from our menu that control some things, you might
find these of use:

private void menuItemEndOfLine_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
        // Toggle the state
        bool on = !this.scintillaTemplateCode.IsViewEOL;
        this.scintillaTemplateCode.IsViewEOL = on;
        this.menuItemEndOfLine.Checked = on;
}

private void menuItemWhitespace_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
        // We reverse the state
        bool on = this.scintillaTemplateCode.ViewWS == 1 ? false : true;
        this.scintillaTemplateCode.ViewWS = on ? 1 : 0;
        this.menuItemWhitespace.Checked = on;
}

private void menuItemIndentation_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
        // Toggle the state
        bool on = !this.scintillaTemplateCode.IsIndentationGuides;
        this.scintillaTemplateCode.IsIndentationGuides = on;
        this.menuItemIndentation.Checked = on;
}

private void menuItemLineNumbers_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
        bool lineNumbersEnabled = !this.menuItemLineNumbers.Checked;

        if (lineNumbersEnabled)
        {
                this.scintillaTemplateCode.SetMarginWidthN(0, 40);
        }
        else
        {
                this.scintillaTemplateCode.SetMarginWidthN(0, 0);
        }

        this.menuItemLineNumbers.Checked = lineNumbersEnabled;

}

private void menuItemZoomIn_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
        this.scintillaTemplateCode.ZoomIn();
}

private void menuItemZoomOut_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
        if(this.scintillaTemplateCode.ZoomLevel > 0)
        {
                this.scintillaTemplateCode.ZoomOut();
        }
}