[ScintillaNET] Re: Newbie - please help me get started

  • From: "Steve Donovan" <sjdonova@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scintillanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 14:46:15 +0200

>>> toddhd@xxxxxxxxx 10/13/05 11:05:57 PM >>>
> I just downloaded ScintillaNET from sourceforge. It sounds like what I need,
>but when I download the zip file, all I get is two *.dll's and scide.exe. No
> docs, no samples, no explanations.

The source seems to be the best documentation - ScintillaControl.cs will
tell you all the functions/properties exported. The Scide source shows
how to use ScintillaNET's configuration management, which uses XML
files.  Not my cup of tea, but it works.

The authoritative source on Scintilla is ScintillaDoc.html, which ought
to be floating around the Scintilla website.  There's still a certain
amount of mental translation between the message names and the
exported ScintillaNET functions.

steve d.

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions

HelpDesk@xxxxxxxxxxx

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.

    Web Page: http://tinyurl.com/yvoh2