[ScintillaNET] Re: Newbie - please help me get started

  • From: Todd Davis <toddhd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scintillanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:08:52 -0400

Thanks Steve,
I downloaded the source code, and the code to SciIDE showed me at least how
to hook up the xml file and color code for different languages. So far so
good. I also looked at that ScintillaDoc. What I still can't seem to figure
out is:
1) Line numbers. I saw a note that said that the line number property had
gone away, and to line.margin instead (or something like that) but I don't
see any of those properties in my scintilla control, and maybe I missed it
somewhere, but I didn't see an example in the ScIDE app.
 2) Collapsing regions. I'm not even sure if Scintilla supports that, but I
thought it did. Anyway, I'd like to know how to turn it on/off.

--
-Todd Davis
www.SeaburyDesign.com <http://www.SeaburyDesign.com>