[sac-board] Re: SAC Handout for 2007

  • From: <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:59:39 -0500

I've got a tri-fold brochure with pretty much the same wording that I've
been giving out at Public events. I'll forward when I get home. Usually
this kind of brochure look a bit more professional and takes up less
space, a consideration when asking merchants to display it.=20

Rick Tejera
International Dispatcher
UPS Supply Chain Solutions
15150 N Hayden Rd, ste 200