[sac-board] Re: SAC Handout for 2007

  • From: gene lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 14:49:59 -0700

Good work, everybody!  Couldn't do a better job of editing, myself!
Now, how about adding something about 2007 being SAC's 30th year??
Also, please send a note >directly< to Peter Argenziano, as he has been
doing great work getting stuff professionally printed for the club.
Don't forget to place some copies with Photon Instruments in Mesa, our
friends at the >three< astronomy stores in Tucson, and other local
places of interest (colleges, libraries, the new GRCO observatory in
Gilbert, the AZ Science Center, Challenger Space Center, the >four<
other clubs, etc.)  We don't care >where< they come from, just as long
as they enjoy our meetings!
On a related note, perhaps a spruce-up of the web pages is in order for
the 30th anniversary year....

Gene Lucas
(17250)