[sac-board] Re: SAC Handout for 2007

  • From: "Peter Argenziano" <pargenz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:27:42 -0700

Paul,

It looks like everyone has suggested all of the appropriate editorial
changes. I'd like to add another suggestion, one having more to do with
layout and readability, as well as user-friendliness. A tri-fold layout is a
much better format for such informational flyers. In addition to looking
more professional, they also take up less space at the point of display (and
that's important when you are asking a retailer to make them available for
distribution).

If you would like to prepare a tri-fold layout  and send me the finished
product, I'll get them printed in the requested quantity (in color, of
course). If you'd rather not attempt the imposition necessary for this
layout ,I'd be happy to do that given the graphic images as separate files.
Or, if you'd rather not change the layout - that's OK too. I'll still take
care of the printing.

Peter