[sac-board] Re: SAC Handout for 2007

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:56:22 -0700

Paul,

From then looks of this you didn't make any changes. As I mentioned the
current readability (which has been tested on 3rd parties is not good. I
also mentioned that the map is overkill. We do not nee to take up 2/3 of the
inside space with a map. Look at any similar type of brochure and you'll see
the maps are pretty basic and include directions to the location. They are
also placed on the back page.

Again, the text need to be the primary ingredient on the inside space. The
cover should have an eye catching graphic (A photo or something similar.),
the title and a brief overview of what's inside. Text is NOT eye catching.
Please get past the stubbornness on this as I can't give my sanction to the
brochure as it is currently formatted.

I appreciate your efforts, but you need to consider input from other
sources.

I'm going to be out of touch this weekend, so we can pick this up next week.
Or better yet, we can discuss is at the party Saturday.

Rick Tejera
President
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club