[sac-board] Re: SAC 2002 Budget and 2003 Recommendations

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 06:38:44 -0700

> Nobody in the club knows now if they have run out or there are still a few
> old outdated brochures down there still. None or very few were handed out
at
> the public star parties that I know of.

>>      4.  Have the ATM group fold, label and stamp the news letters we
send
> >          out.

Hey All,

A)  I would be happy to volunteer to make sure that the flyers/brochures at
Mr. Telescope
      are kept in stock.  My close work proximity makes this a
no-brainer...(besides, I need
      some new EP's for the observatory...)

2)    ATM group is relatively small and does not have sufficient resources
to fold newsletters.
        Might I suggest that anyone more than 4 weeks late paying their dues
be made to handle
        this task as a form of redemption?  Either that, or get the Deep Sky
Group to do it...they
        have more people.  :-)

III)    What end would raising the dues serve?  Are we coming up short for
the budget?  Trying to
          finance a land purchase?  I'm sure we've covered this, but I
forget what the details were.

Back to you,

Thad