[sac-board] Re: SAC 2002 Budget and 2003 Recommendations

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 23:54:30 -0700

On Mon, 10 Jun 2002 16:21:27 -0700, rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> [...]

I refer to Rick Tejera's earlier message (included below), he changed the
Membership Services Form to make the pro-rating apply only to new members.
I don't have any of Rick's newsletters prior to January 2001, but in
newsletters through May 1999 there is no mention of limiting pro-rating to
new members.

And for the ten years I was required to attend board meetings (first as
newsletter editor and then as President) the issue was dependent on the
treasurer.  Some would enforce full back payment (the only treasurer I'm
sure that did this was Cathy Becker, during 1990) but most did not.  The
Membership Services Form was created for me by Bob Dahl (I think it was
while he was President, rather than while he was treasurer).

        -Paul