[sac-board] Re: SAC 2002 Budget and 2003 Recommendations

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 01:32:13 EDT

We've discussed the projector idea not so long ago. It was decided that the
purchase of one of these was not feasible at the time. I understand you would
like it to be, But I for one will not support a raising of due solely for
this end.

In a message dated 6/8/2002 17:50:07 US Mountain Standard Time,
dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  want SAC to purchase a video projector.  Currently, it's not possible to
> show images taken from digital cameras.  Nor can we demo software.  And
> with the right projector, we won't have to watch video on those small
> monitors.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club