[sac-board] Re: May Meeting Date

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:50:41 -0700

Yo SAC Webmaster,

As you now have control of the on-line SAC calendar, please fix all the
Tuesday ATM meetings to align with the same week as the Friday SAC
meeting in each month.

I have already put in a request with the Newsletter editor to check all
the dates on the back page for all the changes.

Thanks in advance,

Rick R.
SAC