[sac-board] May Meeting Date

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 13:53:10 -0500

Just yesterday, Rick Rotramel mentioned that the SAC meeting on May 23
coincides with the first day of RTMC Astronomy Expo.

I know it's only two months away, but I wonder if the Board would consider
moving that meeting date to May 16 (which I recognize then coincides with
EVAC).  We have a pretty large number of SAC members who go to RTMC.  I'm not
sure, but this may be the first time that SAC has scheduled a SAC meeting over
the top of RTMC.

The moon will be very near Full on the 16th.

I can speak for the VP when I say that she has not yet scheduled a May speaker.

Tom