[sac-board] Re: May Meeting Date

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Bored" <SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 16:18:20 -0700

I'm OK with a change to the meeting date due to RTMC.  Unfortunately if it
is May 16th I'll miss the SAC meeting because I'm the scheduled speaker at
the EVAC meeting.  Which, as Tom pointed out, will be at the same time.

The response to Tom's request seems to be quiter than cricket chirps.
Hopefully this will change with Board members
weighting in.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ