[rollei_list] Re: Strange Rollie problem

  • From: "Robert Meier" <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 19:33:53 -0500 (CDT)

My Rolleicord IV has always been a favorite of mine because it still has the focusing knob on the right, so I don't have to switch the camera back and forth between my hands to focus and then wind the film. Its light weight also seems rather miraculous.

Robert

My Rolleicord IV is one of my favorite cameras. It is simple, does not have excess bells and whistles and has excellent ergonomics. Also, the Xenar on mine seems to be a very sharp lens.
---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx