[rollei_list] Re: Strange Rollie problem

  • From: "Daniel Ridings" <dlridings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:35:06 +0200

Or the hack in the same (upper left) corner of this one?

http://dlridings.se/paw/2005/2.html

You'll notice that the top line of the frame is not straight, but curves a bit.

That is the tell-tale sign of my Rolleicord V. The metal piece forming
the lower part of the frame (when you look at the frame on the camera)
is not straight. It is not that it is not screwed into place at a 90
degree angle, the piece of metal itself is not straight.

Daniel