[rollei_list] Strange Rollie problem

  • From: "Jonathon Bowman" <jonathon.bowman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:21:33 +0900

Hi all,

Have had no problems with my Rollei 2.8f, except a strange issue with
the framing. Take a look at the upper-left, and lower-right corners of
this image to see what I mean:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3111/2795084241_328843dcaa.jpg

I've already shown this to a Rollei repair dude, and he wasn't
altogether sure what the problem was.

Any ideas? Is something out of wack in the interior of my camera, or
is it a film transport issue? There are no problems with film flatness
-the softness of this picture is only a result of it being 'scanned'
using a digicam and taping the negs to a window.

Not a be-all-end-all cuz I can still use 98% of the frame, but kind of
annoying nonetheless - especially if I want to print rebate as well.

Thanks for your help,
Jonathon