[rollei_list] Re: Slide film is still alive

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:39:12 EST

Carlos,
I've been shooting slide film lately and have scanned a few images
successfully but not posted anything Rollei related yet.
I'm still confused about filtration in shade with slide vs positive film  and
have another experimental roll to drop off today.
So far Ebay has been a great way to buy 120 and 220 film for a  fraction of
the cost of new stock and the colors are vivid even on the  badly outdated
stuff.
Health, Peace
Lance
Selma, NC 27576
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a message dated 2/22/2008 8:58:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I think  slide film is still one of the best ways to
register colors images, the  disappeared Agfa RSX II
was a very good film with neutral colors and the  new
Fuji Provia 400X has an impressive little grain for an
ISO 400 film,  I used the lasts RSX rolls from the
freezer and a Provia 400X received from  the States for
these 6x6 images with the 3.5F Planar at my Flickr
page  and Rollei Gallery:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/

Yahoo!  Encuentros.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)