[rollei_list] Slide film is still alive

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:57:49 -0300 (ART)

I think slide film is still one of the best ways to
register colors images, the disappeared Agfa RSX II
was a very good film with neutral colors and the new
Fuji Provia 400X has an impressive little grain for an
ISO 400 film, I used the lasts RSX rolls from the
freezer and a Provia 400X received from the States for
these 6x6 images with the 3.5F Planar at my Flickr
page and Rollei Gallery:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/

      Yahoo! Encuentros.

Ahora encontrar pareja es mucho más fácil, probá el nuevo Yahoo! Encuentros
http://yahoo.cupidovirtual.com/servlet/NewRegistration