[rollei_list] Re: 'Old' Zeiss glass question

  • From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:09:56 -0500

I recall all of the hoopala surrounding Pentax's SMCT lenses (Super Multi
Coated Takumar) around 1970, the time that I bought my Pentax Spotmatic from
none other than Nelson Photo on India Street in San Diego (I wonder if Jerry
sold it to me). Around that time I a;sp bought some multicoated eyeglasses.
They called that "Arrest-a-Glare". I like Pentax's name better. ;-)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com