[rollei_list] Re: OT:Walter Voss Diax cameras

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:25:36 -0300

This is the only digital image I took yesterday with my P&S, you can
see from left to right the Contax II, Diax IIa and Rollei 35, the
direct flash light caused some strange reflections, I hope to take
better images with a better light to show the Diax IIa some
interesting details:

http://itarphotos.blogspot.com/2009/10/diax-iia-and-other-cameras.html

Carlos