[rollei_list] Re: Looking for Rolleiflex F ... 2.8 Xenotar or 2.8/3.5 Planar

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:41:15 +0000 (GMT)

Interesting Patric, if you payed $ 785 ten years ago,
I think the final cost for my 3.5F (also six
elements)is reasonable considering Harry and John
service + some new spare parts.
BTW, I am finding the Rolleicord IV a delightful
camera, even less ergonomical than the 'flex in
general (IMO), its light weight and the levers to
adjust f stops and shutter speeds are excellent for
the camera practical use.-

All the best
Carlos
 --- J Patric Dahlén <jenspatricdahlen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
escribió:

> I bought my late 3,5F with the six element Planar
> for $785 ten years ago.
> It's in A-B contidion. It needed to have the focus
> and light meter adjusted,
> but that was a warranty job and didn't cost me
> anything extra.
>
> This is the sharpest Rolleiflex I have, but that
> doesn't mean that I prefer
> it over my other Rolleis. I love them all in some
> way. :-)
>
> /Patric

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into