[rollei_list] Re: WARNING about Dr. Mark Meijer c/o Global RolleiClub

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:55:26 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harry Fleenor" <harry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 10:18 AM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: WARNING about Dr. Mark Meijer c/o Global RolleiClub

Hello Dan and group,

I saw Dr. Mark Meijer earlier this summer. His face was very red as if he had a sunburn. I asked him what happened. He said that he had seen some doctors and he was scheduled for more testing.
I have had his customers and a detective calling me about his non-response.
Lately hasn't answered my emails or his phone. I hope he is ok.

That is quite disturbing, he could be dead. The address given in an earlier message is in an apartment house district of Beverly Hills. Its not far from me (maybe 7 miles) but I could not do more than knock on the door. Someone with some standing (I have none) might contact the Beverly Hills police department, he might be dead in there.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx