[rollei_list] Re: WARNING about Dr. Mark Meijer c/o Global RolleiClub

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:23:46 EDT

In a message dated 10/18/2005 12:51:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
leicauser503@xxxxxxx writes:
Doug

Since I am very new with a lot of emphasis on the very new part, I
would ask that allusions to something as vile to black folks as
lynching should be sensitively used on a blog as open as this one.
Just saying.  No offense towards you Doug--just asking
On Oct 18, 2005, at 11:37 AM, Douglas Shea wrote:

> Some traditions never die...nothing like a good lynching to bring out
> the best in people.
>
> Doug
Again with the Ed Romney connection.
What's going on here?