[rollei_list] Re: Looking for Rolleiflex F ... 2.8 Xenotar or 2.8/3.5 Planar

  • From: Jeff Dilcher <dilcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:55:38 -0400

Probably he was referring to predestination?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predestination

I was raised Presbyterian, which was based on Calvinism,
so maybe I can explain to my wife that I am predestined
to spend the family budget on photography equipment...
My wife was raised Catholic- she is probably more inclined
to believe I need to confess these sins and do penance..