[rollei_list] Re: If Capa had digital

  • From: aghalide@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 20:19:42 +0000

As far as I know, the lab technician who "cooked" Capa's negs, later became a notable expert in the field of photography. Shows to go you :) He actually turned a sow's ear into a silk purse.

ed Meyers
-------------- Original message from "Austin Franklin" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------