[rollei_list] Re: If Capa had digital

  • From: J M N <retinaiiic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei list <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:07:27 -0400

I suppose he could have published a book on how not to ruin negatives!

Trick question:

WHich camera did Capa use while photographing the invasion - Leica or Contax?

From: aghalide@xxxxxxx
To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: If Capa had digital
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 20:19:42 +0000

As far as I know, the lab technician who "cooked" Capa's negs, later became a
notable expert in the field of photography. Shows to go you :) He actually
turned a sow's ear into a silk purse.

ed Meyers
-------------- Original message from "Austin Franklin"
<austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------