[rollei_list] Re: If Capa had digital

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 19:52:35 -0400

There are many precedents for maintaining the first generation of
capture on analog and then jumping to digital for post. Shooting
negative with digital editing/posting/distribution is the likely
mainstream scenario for the motion picture industry IF they can ever
agree on a digital distribution standard.

Eric Goldstein