[rollei_list] Re: INFO REQUEST

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:14:12 -0800

Peter,

Yes, Ken Ruth is renowned for his quality work on quality cameras.

Do you really think that a National Graflex II falls into that category?

I have seen a few Kodak Medalists converted to use 120 film by
them. Their work is impeccable. BUT, remember JP Morgan's
reply to the question regarding the cost of yachts.

Jerry