[rollei_list] Re: INFO REQUEST

  • From: Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 15:05:06 -0500

The number on the lens has only 4 digits.  B&L Tessar  IC (could be IO
with wear) and after some space,  I think 2653.....

The biggest problem with the camera is remembering the shooting
drill.....  I suppose for Super D users, it'd be "convenient," like the
New Yorker who took a vacation in the laid-back environment of Chicago...

Peter Nebergall