[rollei_list] Re: How rare is a Rollei with a Biometar?

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 15:53:30 -0300

I quote two photographs taken with the Rolleiflex 2.8B Biometar
2.8/80, one color and other B&W, these are samples difficult to find
really, they come from the same photographer:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7268566@N05/1106166868/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7268566@N05/458957475/

They are better seen at the largest size

Carlos