[rollei_list] Re: How rare is a Rollei with a Biometar?

  • From: Javier Perez <summarex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rollei List <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 10:43:44 -0400

Hi Everyone

Thanks for the info. I guess it isn't as rare as I thought.

Javier

From: dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: How rare is a Rollei with a Biometar?
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 11:01:35 -0700
To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That might be the same one that has been lingering on ebay for a very long
time.  Interesting to note that it has a T coating which I think according to
Carlos means it has HFT coating on a really old camera.  For my 2,200 dollars I
would want something newer and mint condition.
Dennis

On Oct 3, 2009, at 10:20, Javier Perez wrote:
Hi Everyone

Was wondering how rare this is and whether it's as good as the Planar 2.8.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rolleiflex-2-8-B-Biometar-2-8-80mm-T_W0QQitemZ370268154180QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5635b3a944&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Javier

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/