[rollei_list] Re: How rare is a Rollei with a Biometar?

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 14:16:14 -0400

At 02:01 PM 10/3/2009, Dennis Purdy wrote:
That might be the same one that has been lingering on ebay for a very long time. Interesting to note that it has a T coating which I think according to Carlos means it has HFT coating on a really old camera. For my 2,200 dollars I would want something newer and mint condition.

No, no, no. T coating is the original Zeiss single-coating. T* is the Zeiss multi-coating and HFT is the Rollei equivalent of T*..

The only Rolleiflex TLR with a CZJ Biomentar is the very rare 2.8B. This camera is rare enough to justify a hefty price.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!