[rollei_list] Re: Camera Leather

  • From: Ferdi Stutterheim <fwstutterheim@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 22:25:29 +0100

A similar product is the Uhu Kraft Powerblock. It is a "Kraftkleber" in stick form, so it is less messy than a liquid product and you do not have a drying time before the leather can be put on the camera. I late friend of mine who was in Rolleiflex repairs used it all the time.

http://www.uhu.de/_uk/indexx.html

Click on "Our adhesives", then on "Universal, multi-purpose, and contact adhesives" and look for the Uhu Kraft Powerblock.

Under "Contact" is a list of distributors in a number of countries.

As was mentioned before you do not need this for the Camera Leather set but it is a good product if a corner of the original leather gets loose. Just make sure both surfaces are free of old cement and clean.

Ferdi.

----
Ferdi Stutterheim,
Drachten, Netherlands.

Op 23-dec-2006, om 20:06 heeft Carlos Manuel Freaza het volgende geschreven:

The original adhesive Rollei used and uses is Henkel
"Pattex Classic", but is seems very difficult to find
out of Germany:

http://www.pattex.de/pattex/produkte/kraftkleber/hochwaermend.htm

All the best