[rollei_list] Re: Bubbles in Schneider Lens!!!

  • From: J Patric Dahlén <jenspatricdahlen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:42:59 +0000

>From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

There's no trace of paint around the edges on the two elements in front of
the stop. Just a little darker line where the glass touch the metal in the
mount. I'm the second owner of the camera. Got it from an old man who bought
it in 1936 and only used it for a couple of years.

/Patric

Chatt: Träffa nya nätkompisar på Habbo Hotel
http://habbohotel.msn.se/habbo/sv/channelizer