[rollei_list] Re: Bubbles in Schneider Lens!!!

  • From: "michael Sta. Maria" <littlwing5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:47:22 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all for your help and wisdom.  I think I
feel a little less nerve wracked after reading all of
your helpful posts.  Anyway I will just have to wait
for the lens to arrive.  I did speak to the seller via
phone and he offers the option of a full refund if I
am not satisfied with the lens.  He said he tested it
and it works as it should with no noticeable affects
on image quality.  If that is really the case then I
can tolerate a few bubbles.  It's just that it is my
first purchase as a large format lens since I am
beginning to start 4x5 format.  Thanks to my 2.8F I
want to start taking pics with a larger format.  I'm
sure you've all been down that road before where you
want things to be perfect, especially when you are new
to something, especially with photographic equipment.
Anyway,  I'm sure you all will want to be updated when
it finally arrives.  I will keep you all posted...
THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP.
MIKE.
P.S. I know this is a Rollei thread, but if anyone has
any info, websites, advice about anything on 4x5
format (b&w) photography with a view or field camera
please post or email off list.
thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com