[rollei_list] Re: Bubbles in Schneider Lens!!!

  • From: mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:48:57 -0700 (PDT)

Truly a tradegy you must buy the lens at the listed price and sell it to me for
half price before the elements fall out.

I am GUESSING from the description that the bubbles are in the glue edges where
the glass elements and metal walls meet, not in the glass...

In either case they will have little REAL WORLD effect on day to day shooting...

Bubbles at the edges are just glue seperation/bubbles

Bubbles in the glass are rare to unheard of in modern lenses but were not
uncommon in an earlier era...

Mark