[rollei_list] Re: 3.5E and 2.8F questions

  • From: David Sadowski <dsadowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 03:39:38 -0500

What is a "test cool?"
On Jul 18, 2015 3:25 AM, "Jan Decher" <jdecher@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all your answers. I will probably just cut the splentrings.
Need to find strong enough "short-beak wire cutter" though (you learn new
words every day).

Maybe I will leave the gridded, split-center screen in the 2.8F. It snaps
into focus quite nicely it's just a bit darker than the Maxwell. The
Maxwell has been a good bright replacement for the original murky screen in
the 3.5E but it is tricky to focus (I always focus with the magnifier).

Will pick up the test cool at noon today. It will be interesting if the
meter gave me good readings. It looks like its weak at the bright end of
the light range.

SL66 came back with new crank, stop-down lever, new mirror lever and used
brighter screen installed and a bag of removed old parts (nice touch). Will
probably send Mr. Bruer the 2.8F later this year.

Jan

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'in the
subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org

the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org