[rollei_list] Re: 3.5E and 2.8F questions

  • From: "rocketmanpm ." <petermattei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 13:06:58 -0700

Jan, You might wish to contact Rick Oleson. He's a walking dictionary on
the subject of bright screens.

On 17 July 2015 at 11:23, Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Some Rollei questions:

Does anyone know if I can move my 3.5E (Maxwell) screen to the 2.8F?

Are Sl66 screens compatible with TLR screens?

Previous owner "installed" "splent rings" for a standard camera strap
around the crocodile strap posts on my "new" 2.8F. A real nuisance! Can
you remove it by loosening the two screws on the ends of the bar that holds
the crocodile strap post?

Thanks,
Jan

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'in the
subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org

the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org

*This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain
business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error,
please contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of
this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication or
forwarding of the message or the contents is not permitted. *